Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sunny California

So we made it to Burbank California on Monday night. We took two days to get here and the kids did great--besides the couple temper tantrums from Soy and London's projectile vomitting. When we got here there were seven elders from our new ward to greet us. I have a good feeling about our new ward! Our apartment feels really roomy and I think it will be just right for us. I feel safe and we have room for all of our stuff! I had an interview today for an ICU position in Mission Hills which is 15 min North and I got it! Whoo Hoo! So now we can stay for sure. It was almost too easy to get a job and the apartment is better than what I was hoping for---thank you family fast! I can't believe the cultural diversity here! America really is a melting pot. I can't believe how many people stop and look at our kids--they are like rare gems here. I am not used to being the only mother in the store with two kids under three. With any kids for that matter. I have only seen one other baby since we've been here.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

its been so long. burbank? so is joel starting the film school? that's awesome you are going back to work. hope you had a lovely holiday. miss you!