Friday, January 15, 2010
Park Fun
I love going to the parks here. I meet at least two new moms or dads everytime and it's so fun! Alot of times they are from another country or at least speak another language so I'm having a great time getting cultured. The moms I have met here have been so great- I am so grateful for the church and the instant family I had when we got here but I think I still would have found friends regardless because of all of the nice moms around. I really like our ward because it is pretty small and so it will be easier to get to know everyone. I can already tell it is a very diverse ward. No family is like the other. Joel is getting in contact with his "contacts" and trying to find work and working on getting into the union. He is loving school and is glad he had alot of background already in the subjects. Oh and yes Soy and London are still awake in their room......I put London down at 730 and Soy down at 0800 and London was asleep til about 0810. Hmmm.......I think I might just put on headphones and play the Clavinova (digital piano).....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment