So Joel goes to school on Friday and Sunday night from 530 to 1130. I have really enjoyed the nights with just the kids. We like to bake something and watch a movie....well we have done it twice anyway. Tonight we made bread from a prepared pantry mix--thank you Madie. Then Soy had to go number two--and it was quite traumatic as usual but this time he went in the potty all by himself!!! It was awesome. After I got him recovered from the trauma I put him and London in the tub. My mom called and from the bathroom I heard "Mom! London pooped!" and yes again London had pooped in the tub. I am pretty sure this happens almost every time. "I don't like London's poop Mom!" He was pretty upset about it--but I fished it out and then everyone was happy. I used to empty the tub and disinfect all the toys when this happened but now....I just fish it out....is that bad? It's clean poop right? So after all the pooping was done with we got in our PJ's, did webcam with Grandma and Grandpa Richards and uncle Spencer and Tony, and sat down to eat our fresh bread and watch The Incredibles. It was great. I hesitate so much to let him watch TV but he begs me all day long to watch a movie. It's pretty cute and I don't think it will scar him for life. He gets plenty of imaginative play time.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
School Nights
So Joel goes to school on Friday and Sunday night from 530 to 1130. I have really enjoyed the nights with just the kids. We like to bake something and watch a movie....well we have done it twice anyway. Tonight we made bread from a prepared pantry mix--thank you Madie. Then Soy had to go number two--and it was quite traumatic as usual but this time he went in the potty all by himself!!! It was awesome. After I got him recovered from the trauma I put him and London in the tub. My mom called and from the bathroom I heard "Mom! London pooped!" and yes again London had pooped in the tub. I am pretty sure this happens almost every time. "I don't like London's poop Mom!" He was pretty upset about it--but I fished it out and then everyone was happy. I used to empty the tub and disinfect all the toys when this happened but now....I just fish it out....is that bad? It's clean poop right? So after all the pooping was done with we got in our PJ's, did webcam with Grandma and Grandpa Richards and uncle Spencer and Tony, and sat down to eat our fresh bread and watch The Incredibles. It was great. I hesitate so much to let him watch TV but he begs me all day long to watch a movie. It's pretty cute and I don't think it will scar him for life. He gets plenty of imaginative play time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you chopped your hair off!!! it's so cute. miss you guys
Post a Comment