Sawyer has a thing about dolls eyes. He got the cutest little sock monkey for Christmas that his Aunt Madie made him and he thought it was a scary. I couldn't figure it out, whenever I would leave it next to his bed or in bed with him he would throw it out of the room and say "scary monkey get out!" So I thought it was just a monkey thing. But tonight after he had been in his room awhile with the lights out he started to say, "Get the frogs eye Mom, Get the frog eye." So I ignored it for a minute and then went in to find him pulling off his stuffed frogs eyes! He already got to one and I saved the other one. "I broke the frogs eye Mom! Get the other one." So I think we have established that its the eyes that are scary. I don't blame him. I can't have any toys with eyes in my room either.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Scary Frog
Sawyer has a thing about dolls eyes. He got the cutest little sock monkey for Christmas that his Aunt Madie made him and he thought it was a scary. I couldn't figure it out, whenever I would leave it next to his bed or in bed with him he would throw it out of the room and say "scary monkey get out!" So I thought it was just a monkey thing. But tonight after he had been in his room awhile with the lights out he started to say, "Get the frogs eye Mom, Get the frog eye." So I ignored it for a minute and then went in to find him pulling off his stuffed frogs eyes! He already got to one and I saved the other one. "I broke the frogs eye Mom! Get the other one." So I think we have established that its the eyes that are scary. I don't blame him. I can't have any toys with eyes in my room either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment