Wednesday, July 22, 2009
A Good Day
Today was so nice and peaceful. Soy did have two accidents but other than that I just had fun being with the kids. We went to the park in the morning and the weather was perfect. Soy has so much fun making friends and trying out their toys. London loves playing on the grass and putting leaves in her mouth. Then I did some arts and crafts and Breanne's -- i made a diapers and wipes case--it turned out so cute! I have made a crib skirt, a bib, some beanbags, and that case since I've been out here -- Breanne has inspired my inner seamstress! But I have got a ways to go. But after my crafting time I took the kids home and Soy quietly read books in his room for an hour while I fed London and watched a history channel program about the Great Wall of China. Then we went to the mall and shopped with Katie and Breanne and their two girls and then got some pizza. It was almost a perfect day-- I think it was just my attitude or maybe it was just so much better than yesterday! I love Soy's spontaneous laughter and London's hickie kisses! And the way Soy says "mama"--what cute good kids! Every night when I put him to bed he asks "lay by you? Lay by you?" How can you resist that? He is still getting the difference between you and me-- it will be kinda sad when he gets it right-- it's so cute how he says it now--"help you? Hold you?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It seems I have something to say about every post of yours lately. This time I just wanted to mention that Amy's in that same stage where she says "help you" and "hold you." It is cute. I also like when I correct her, and she repeats me: "Hep me, mees."
i was going to say the same thing. Rachel is constantly saying "You" instead of me.
I was just about to write a post about that, actually.
So I have seen your recent blog posts, and all of have to say is you are awesome. It is funny because we are in the exact same situation with our husbands jobs, just in different states. Carter has been working a lot (29 hours in two days) and I am ready for a break. Although he doesn't have to drive very often. But luckily I know that all of this will end on August 29 (their last day of work out here). Good luck and I hope that both of us can hang in their these last few weeks.
ya gotta love day like this! sweet kids and crafts. perfect combo!
Post a Comment