- I dropped our new Brita filter pitcher and broke it.
- We got a notice from our apartment complex that we owe them $500 for our cats--$250 of which is refundable.
- AC is broken and they have to special order it in---we are living in New Mexico in July.
- London's diaper exploded while I was otherwise engaged and I found her playing in a pile of poo on the floor (at least it was her own right?).
- Soy dumped genta-violet purple dye for thrush in our white porcelain sink and our counter right as Joel walked in the door from a hard day at work.
Thank goodness for Sawyer's hugs and London's giggles! Sawyer is so good to come up to me after he realizes he is being naughty and puts his arm around me and says "sorry mama"---He knows exactly how to melt me. London is all smiles and attracts attention wherever she goes!
2 comments:
Oh I've had so many days like that!! I promise it gets sooooooooo much easier when they are older. Bri and Mas are 5 and 3 and life finally feels under control...(of course that is usually when you add another one to make you go insane all over again.)
I have no idea what "salty" language is and would never believe it would come out of your mouth! Bless your heart, is all I have to say. Bless your heart!
Post a Comment