Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Albuquerque Musuem

We decided to ride the ABQ Bus today and go to old town Albuquerque and see the musuem. Soy was so excited to get on the bus! We had to hold him back to wait in line. It's a good thing the rest of the Pinnacle wives came along because they were a huge help with my kids. I had both kids and my obnoxiously big double stroller. The musuem was not really for kids but they were good. I enjoyed seeing some artifacts from the 17th century left behind by Spanish conquistodors --helmets, armor, wall hangings, and weapons. We visited a Catholic church that was also built in the 17th century. It was a totally different feeling walking through that building. We walked through some shops and got some ice cream--Soy was estatic! We got back on the bus and he fell asleep in Diana's arms (one of the technician's wives). Then we got home and life was just great-- London was happy, Saywer was happy we were playing and I was singing and then Soy pooped his pants. What do you do? Try again tomorrow I guess.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

i'm sad i missed out on the fun. good luck with the potty training.I'm glad i don't have to battle that yet.