Sunday, August 2, 2009
6 Year Anniversary!
Joel and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary yesterday by dropping off the kids at a friends house and spending the day together. We went to Cliff's Amusement Park and Joel had the nerve to get sick on the second ride and wasn't right the rest of the day....so needless to say I rode a lot of rides by myself but he was a trooper and rode as many as he could...even some he shouldn't. I thought he was going to lose it on several occasions-- the sea dragon and the little cage spinner both were very close calls. So then we went out for sushi--I love sushi! They had this New Mexico roll with a deep fried green chile--oh it was amazing. Then we went to the Proposal--good flick. After we picked the kids up we went out for pizza. They both love pizza and its fun taking them out when its a family place and they don't mind Soy growling and jumping all over. It was a good day. Poor Joel....if he only would have just thrown up or maybe not gone on that first spinny ride that went on forever....he might have enjoyed himself more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I forgot that your anniversary was on Maggie's birthday. August 1 is a great day!!!
i can't believe it! six years and you are only 24!!!! craziness!!!
Wow 6 years it's crazy! it just seems like yesterday i was at your reception at the BYU-I gardens! which was very beautiful by the way! Pete and I are going to have our 1 year in 4 days! i'm excited!.
Congratulations! Tell Joel I feel his pain. The last time we went to lagoon I was sick the whole day and miserable! I'm sitting here waiting for Tyler to get home. He is taking me on OUR LAST DATE EVER!! (we're going to see The Proposal.) I'm due tomorrow and nothing is happening!! It is so frusterating!!
Post a Comment