Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sawyer's New Activity

Soy has decided he likes to put things in the toilet to see if they flush down....I caught London's swimming suit in time and his squirt gun but I missed something...I am not sure what it was but he overflowed the bathroom with lots and lots of toilet water. Thank goodness I had just cleaned the toilets because I had company coming over! And yeah this happened while I was having a little "wives social" at my house. I've decided I am not the best host especially at this time in my life. One of the little boys that was over pee'd on my couch which was a nice touch also.
But Soy and I have a new secret handshake and I taught him how to play "steamroller". London pulled herself up with the couch and the chair today and I got her to giggle so good! She is just too cute.

3 comments:

Justin and Kate Handy said...

I can't believe Joel peed on your couch! Hey we don't have a secret handshake! What the heck.

Joel and Valerie said...

Just so everyone knows the Joel in the above comment is not the same adult well potty trained Joel I am married to.

McKay & Carlee Francis said...

Valerie I came across your blog because we just got one...your kids are so adorable!