Hooray! Lynx lives! And today I found that the cats had put claw marks in my mom's leather couches......hmmm......why did I want to find her so bad? Oh yeah....Joel's "attachment". Anyway I've got soft claws on both of them now. Sorry Mom!
Sawyer is loving being at Grandma's and playing outside all day in the mud. I took them for a bike ride today and they looked so cute sitting next to eachother in the bike seat carrier. I am so mad I don't have a camera. Joel has a video recorder in Alaska--he better be getting some good footage! Oh yeah...other events that have transpired lately that I am not too proud about--London fell of the couch head first onto my parents concrete floor and the next day she fell all the way down the stairs.....yeah I am still sick about it. Soy still throws a fit everytime I mention going to the potty so he is digressing with potty training instead of progressing. I don't even like to talk or think about it anymore. But he is getting so smart and talking so well. It is so cute! I asked him if he wanted something and he said "sure" and he said today while my dad was fixing my bike "Grandpa going to fix mama's bike?" And he still loves to snuggle once in a while. I can't wait til I can snuggle with a man again though....I still have at least a month!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment