Thursday, September 24, 2009
Failed Attempt
So a couple weeks ago I decided that potty training would have to take a vacation. I have been living with my parents while Joel is gone and Soy hadn't been handling potty training well. He still had never gotten the pooping part down and even the peeing part had become a trial. When I would remind him to go he would throw a temper tantrum every time. It pushed me over the edge and I became a monster --well I already was a monster-- this whole potty training thing brought more anger and frustration than any other thing I have encountered thus far in my life. So it took my father coming to me and saying "Hey it's okay if you stop-- you don't have to keep doing this to yourself or your son.....he may be scarred if you continue." So with his permission and gentle guidance I quit. And Soy is now back in diapers and him and London wear the same size! Convenient. But I would definetly like to have no diapers in the house before we try for a next one! If I talk about getting pregnant someone please help me! Remind me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Potty training is rough! I started later with both of my girls. There is no shame in waiting until he is a little better. I am sure it will be a lot easier the next time! Good luck!
p.s. There are two positions open right now in CVICU... hint, hint :)
Post a Comment