Thursday, September 10, 2009

Canning Spree

I have been on a canning spree the past couple of days because we got two laundry baskets full of pears from my Grandma and I just can't let them go to waste! So we've made spiced pear jam, raspberry pear jam (4 batches), and just pears....so far and we have used less than half of the pears! I love it. But I don't think my kids love it. It takes a lot longer when you have to stop to take care of the kids so I end up staying up late. I really miss having a camera....hopefully Christmas will come early this year.

2 comments:

Breanne said...

wow! you are ALWAYS one busy bee! are you in rexburg? working on any new sewing projects? Iv'e been thinking about starting the potty training process... but then i think of all your poo stories and think maybe i should hold off! hehe. how is soy doing? london walking yet? aubrey and i miss you

Capri said...

Sounds like lots of yummy fun. Also lots of work. But fun, too.