Well I have had my share of outbursts during Soy’s potty training but tonight he took off his underwear and his pants by himself and came and got me and said “toilet!” So I think we are making major progress. Still no poo-poo in the potty but I think it will come.
I am really starting to enjoy being home with the kids though. I love being with them and I hate it when we are apart. It’s even kinda sad when they are asleep. But just kind of. I’m so ready for a break by the end of the day. They are so adorable and Soy is so entertaining and infuriating at times....he pulled down two blinds today! and pooped twice in his underwear! But he also kissed and hugged me and rode around on my back and played swords with me. We went shopping and got him some new McQueen clothes and some cool shades. He loves to touch everything! I am pretty sure he is a sensory learner.
I hate being in debt. We were so ignorant. Still are I’m sure. But wow is it binding. It is so easy to get into but amazingly hard to get out of.
2 comments:
Debt is horrible. Thats why I was so lucky when I married Jake and he wouldn't let us buy anything until all of our debt was paid off. It has been awesome without any debt though and everything we buy we buy with cash now! Good luck!
You have the cutest kids, Val. It's a good thing they are cute....it makes it easier to get over all the little frustrations during the day!
Post a Comment