London's Blessing Day--She was so sweet and looked adorable in my blessing dress! My Dad came up to me after the blessing and said that he felt the Spirit really strongly during the blessing and that he felt like she would accomplish many great things.
7 comments:
Val ~ She looks so cute!! And how fun for her to wear your blessing dress! Miss you!!
How great! She is so adorable! I can't believe you guys got a dimpled, blue eyed beauty. I expected a beauty, of course, but you know. It was fun to see you over the break!
What a beautiful family you have! Miss you, wish I could have meet London....hope all goes well for you guys in your new adventure!
Hi, this is Rachael(Peterson), I just saw your blog on the RHS website and wanted to say "hi". Your kids are gorgeous! I am glad to see that you are so happy and doing well. Congrats on your new addition!
Cute blog! London is so beautiful, I can't believe how soon I will have a new little one! When I see the pictures of her it make me excited for my baby girl to come!
Oh she is beautiful!
Love little London! I heard the blessing went great! Miss you!
Post a Comment