Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weeks of Single Parenting

So I'm a single parent for a couple weeks....but not really because I'm staying with my parents and have 5 other people to help me. But I miss Joel. It's hard not being together as a family. But I'm glad that I can at least stay with family. Lee and Sarah took out their endowments and were sealed this week. It was an awesome experience. The temple sealer was the temple president and he did such a great job--I laughed and cried. He talked about being equally yoked with your spouse and seeing them and loving them as God loves them. He also reminded them that whenever they were feeling down they should return to the temple to be uplifted. I think sometimes I wait to feel like I'm spiritually ready to go the temple but maybe sometimes I need to go to be spritually ready. I'm enjoying my two kids so much but I miss my husband and can't wait til he is done with this job and I can have him all to myself! (yeah right....this is Joel we are talking about)

No comments: