Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Joel's home!
Yay! I have my other half back.....I'm so glad for so many reasons! Work is going well....I still feel way out of my comfort zone at times but I love the home visits......it's just all the paperwork and the staff....I miss the CVICU! I miss my manager and all the staff! It's just not the same here......I feel like an outsider and we just don't laugh at the same jokes ya know? But it won't be too long. London is cooing and holding her head up like a champ. Sawyer is crazy and loves racing around the house. He is a chocolate fanatic...he asks for it every hour. (Thanks alot Grandma) Blake Luthey came home last week from his mission in Argentina....and I think I hear wedding bells for Madalyn (my sister). He is a great guy and not bad on the eyes. He is really fun to have around and we are so excited for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey val i didnt know that you had a blog yay i love it!! your little girl is so cute!! i cant believe your little sister could be getting married that is crazy and makes me feel so old well i am glad to see your blog check ours out love ya!!
Post a Comment