Wow. Someone needs to write a book "how to transition a toddler to a toddler bed from a crib"-- there is probably one out there already that I need to get. Soy is really fighting this transition. He fell out of his crib a couple times last week so we decided that it was in his best interest to try and make the change....but it has been difficult. He normally ends up in his crib by the time we are done. London is sleeping like a champ though.
I gave my two weeks notice at my job and we are getting ready to move again in a couple weeks...wait didn't we just move?
I woke up to Sawyer this morning instead of Joel and Joel was in Sawyer's bed. We need a bigger bed....this full size just ain't cutting it.
2 comments:
that's funny. Good luck with the whole bed thing!!
I know what you mean about toddler bed resistance! Lexi wouldn't sleep in hers at first. Then she randomly decided she liked it, until she saw our camping foam pad. She slept on that on her floor for a while. I switched to a different toddler bed and she started sleeping in it again. Then last week (nearly 2 years after moving to the toddler bed)she decided she wouldn't sleep in her bed. She's been sleeping on the floor in her room! Whatever. As long as she sleeps! Good luck with Soy!
Post a Comment