Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Birthdays

Sawyer and I had a birthday this month. We threw him a party at his Aunt Celeste's house and Joel and I made him an awesome Lightning McQueen cake. I took video of it...but no pictures...But it really was great. He finally figured out that it's fun to open presents. He got Cars PJ's, a Cars lunchbox, and a Cars blanket. He got a light up Wall-E sweater, some pirates, a cd player and a bunch of other stuff....spoiled kid. Joel took me on a shopping spree for my birthday and was so patient! He didn't complain once! He just followed me around and acted like my shopping cart and then critiqued what I tried on....he was the best shopping buddy ever that night! I want that for every birthday from now on. He's done a real good job this year.... Roses for Valentines... Shopping Spree for Birthday... I wonder what he's got going for Christmas?

No comments: