Hey Val! It's Emily (from the 5th floor!) I'm so excited I came across your blog. It's been a while...how are you? Sawyer is getting so big..and your little girl is beautiful. Why the move? Congrats though it sounds like your excited. Well, I've just started my blog. It's not great yet, but Im working on it. I added you to my list. hope thats ok. I think of you lots, everytime I wear my necklaces too!
The nerve of husbands, telling wives when to throw away significant memories.
Andrew made me throw away a helium balloon he gave me 2 years ago on V-day before we moved out here. I wanted to pack it. He told me that was silly...because it was a balloon. Sheesh. Now I don't have that balloon anymore.
But I also took pictures of it. I think that's a great way to keep keepsakes without taking up space. :)
We live in Shelley Id. So you are moving to California? Thats cool. Ya we all need to get together. I saw Ashley this summer. Her little girl is gettin big. It's crazy that we all have kids now! So how long are you going to be in Idaho?
4 comments:
Hey Val! It's Emily (from the 5th floor!) I'm so excited I came across your blog. It's been a while...how are you? Sawyer is getting so big..and your little girl is beautiful. Why the move? Congrats though it sounds like your excited. Well, I've just started my blog. It's not great yet, but Im working on it. I added you to my list. hope thats ok. I think of you lots, everytime I wear my necklaces too!
The nerve of husbands, telling wives when to throw away significant memories.
Andrew made me throw away a helium balloon he gave me 2 years ago on V-day before we moved out here. I wanted to pack it. He told me that was silly...because it was a balloon. Sheesh. Now I don't have that balloon anymore.
But I also took pictures of it. I think that's a great way to keep keepsakes without taking up space. :)
We live in Shelley Id. So you are moving to California? Thats cool. Ya we all need to get together. I saw Ashley this summer. Her little girl is gettin big. It's crazy that we all have kids now! So how long are you going to be in Idaho?
I just made a blog for our graduating class. Email me and let me know if you want to be a contributer.
rhs2003.blogspot.com
Post a Comment