Such a pretty baby! Good luck with your move!
Val that is one of the cutest things I have seen! Good job! She is so precious!
So Cute!!
the picture of the feet are so cute.
I love the picture of the feet too! We'll miss you around here. Good luck with everything!
what? you are moving to idaho!!!! can we take a nice long walk in a snow covered field with black cows? hahaha. can i come see your offspring?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such a pretty baby! Good luck with your move!
Val that is one of the cutest things I have seen! Good job! She is so precious!
So Cute!!
the picture of the feet are so cute.
I love the picture of the feet too! We'll miss you around here. Good luck with everything!
what? you are moving to idaho!!!! can we take a nice long walk in a snow covered field with black cows? hahaha. can i come see your offspring?
Post a Comment