Monday, April 18, 2011

Is London hurt?

So we were in the bathroom today and London and Sawyer were both trying to go (Soy on the big potty and London on her little potty) and London is pointing at Sawyer's wiener and saying "ewe" and so I told her what it was and then Sawyer bent over and looked in between London's legs and said "is London hurt?"
So I told him that girls don't have wieners they have vaginas. And he said "they have pajamas?" And then we all laughed.

The other day Sawyer was at the table and he said "Mom, do you know I love you? But I have a problem with you. When Coen was crying I was trying to tell you that he just wanted you to read him a book and you wouldn't listen. But I forgive you."
He then went on to say how sometimes I don't listen to Dad and London too. He's too observant sometimes.

Today he said "Mom, will you stop complaining about me!" I guess I was nagging him to much.

No comments: