Sunday, November 28, 2010

Litterbug

Joel was out with Sawyer and Joel had Soy sitting on the trunk of the car and they were eating some snacks and Joel had dropped a cracker on the ground.
Joel- "Isn't this fun Soy"
Soy- "Yeah Dad, you know what's not fun, littering right here."
Joel- "Littering?"
Soy- "Yeah, you dropped that cracker on the ground."
Joel- "Where did you learn that?"
Soy- "Teacher Nareh"


Joel was sitting down watching a football game and Soy came up to him and said- "May I sit by you?" and then he asked "Why do you watch this stuff Dad?"

I put London down early because she missed her nap and let Soy stay up. We played Spongebob memory and drank hot chocolate. We had to say "cheers" everytime we took a drink. It was so sweet. It's moments like that that make motherhood so much fun. I wish I had a perfect recall memory so I could play back moments like this later down the road.

No comments: