So I was walking down the sidewalk hand in hand with Soy and London watching them like a hawk because we were next to a busy street and they were holding eachothers hands and all of the sudden *GONK* I hit a pole. I have the bruise to prove it. I don't know if anyone saw it but the kids weren't even old enough to laugh about it. It reminds me of the time my mom stepped on a rake--what a goose egg!
We were on our way to pick up the rest of Soy's batman ensemble and to get some pumpkins. I think the only time I lost it was when Soy through the pumpkin out of the cart.....other than that we had a good time.
2 comments:
That's hilarious!
Oh, Val! That is so funny! It probably wasn't quite as funny at the time, but still. I'm so glad you shared. :)
I hope the swelling has gone down, too... :P
Post a Comment