Monday, August 23, 2010

Good Day




Today was just a good day. We started out with an early morning walk with our great friend Andrea Wilcox around the cutest of the homes in Burbank/Glendale by Brand Park. And played at the park then got groceries. When the kids are good grocery shopping is actually really fun because Sawyer pushes around his own little mini cart and zooms around the store and picks out his own groceries....so cute. (He would not survive if he got to choose what to eat--neither would his father come to think of it). Then we came home, had lunch, and London and I took a nap while Soy watched a movie. Then we painted some wood crafts, had snacks, made a pie, made dinner, (while Joel cleaned the house), and ate with the missionaries. Soy loves the missionaries. He talked about them all day. He is such a social butterfly and loves making new friends. London is getting more outgoing but in a totally different way. Once she gives her "high fives" she is done socializing. Soy sticks around til there is nothing left. He says the cutest thing almost every day "Mom, do you know I love you?" Today he said it while we were by the peaches in the produce department.

I looked at myself today in the mirror. Yikes! No wonder people always tell me that I'm big and look uncomfortable! I'm getting huge! 12 more weeks!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love your blog! Yeah! I'm glad I finally got to see it. I had fun being with you today. I'm grateful for your friendship and I am so glad we are both here in Burbank at the same time. I almost feel like you are a little sister to me. You're an awesome mom and I'm so excited for the new baby!

Amanda Hutchings said...

I would love to see a prego pic of you miss Val! We sure miss you guys.