Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Burnout

I am in the real working world now working 5 eight hour days a week. It is so lame. Who thought of that kind of schedule? We should only work 4 days out of the week at most. I am taking alot of training and education classes for my orientation and most of the time we are sitting and listening to lectures. I think my brain is going to dry up and crumble like fine dust. I have three more days to go this week....can it be true? I can't wait til 12 hour shifts! And then I am sure I will complain about them.....just venting. I am so grateful I have a job and even better one that I enjoy. I am learning alot but it's almost too much all at once without hands on application. But it will all click together eventually. I think with the new job and the newness of California and all that comes with it has put my brain and other vital organs in shock. However, I really like it here and feel like its going to be home for a while.

No comments: