Thursday, February 4, 2010
I like hugs
I hugged Soy today and he told me "Mom I like hugs and you like hugs." I need to write more things down that he says --they are so darn cute. He calls any little kid he sees his "friend" or his "friends". He was playing with a little boy the other day at an office we were at and his mother told him that it was time to go and Soy said to her "hey! He is my friend" like Back off Lady. And then when we told him it was time to go he said "I'm reading my book. It's my life." I love when he uses the word "stuff" and "things". And my favorite is how he has started calling me "mothur". I feel like I need to be recording him all the time. Especially the tantrums so I can tell him later---"I hope you have a son just like you!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment