That picture of Sawyer kissing London is absolutely for sure the cutest thing I've ever seen!Congratulations you guys!
I found your blog from Nancy's. London is BEAUTIFUL! I'll see you on Thursday. :)
Val, you and your little baby are gorgeous! Congrats!
Congrats! She is beautiful. I am so happy for you. We already miss you at work. Enjoy every minute with your little angel.
Oh your kids are so cute! Congrats on the new little one she is beautiful!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That picture of Sawyer kissing London is absolutely for sure the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Congratulations you guys!
I found your blog from Nancy's. London is BEAUTIFUL! I'll see you on Thursday. :)
Val, you and your little baby are gorgeous! Congrats!
Congrats! She is beautiful. I am so happy for you. We already miss you at work. Enjoy every minute with your little angel.
Oh your kids are so cute! Congrats on the new little one she is beautiful!!
Post a Comment